Eine fast schon gruselige, auf jeden Fall aber unagenehme Geschichte aus NZ: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11133051 "The body of a man found at 90 Mile Beach had to be cremated because it posed a health and safety risk after being left unclaimed in a morgue for two years, according to a coroner's finding. [...] Mr Raju's body was washed up in a state so decomposed, his ethnicity could not be identified. [...] A subsequent post-mortem examination unearthed no evidence of pre-mortem injuries however, extensive post-mortem injuries were present which were likely to be the result of shark bites, Dr Jane Vuletic said. [...] However, "it came to a point where his body was a health and safety issue and, therefore, the process was then hastened for the purpose of disposal". His cremation was funded through ACC. His ashes remain in an urn until either his family claim them or directions are given as to their disposal."