Swap Germany-Arg tickets for England-Por

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kneipe" wurde erstellt von SwedenRed, 26 Juni 2006.

1. SwedenRed

SwedenRed Neuer Benutzer

My German is poor so please excuse me why I speak English...

I have x4 Germany vs Argentina Cat2 tickets and I wish to Swap them with anybody who has x4 England vs Portugal tickets for Gelsenkirchen. I am a loyal football supporter, and I do not wish to make any money on them, I just wish to help out a German with England tickets, who wish to watch Germany instead. Please send me a PM or email me on richy_sweden@hotmail.com

I will be in Berlin on Friday morning of the Germany game.

2. Anzeige für Gäste

um diese Anzeige auszublenden!.
  3. André

André Foren-Capo Administrator

Hi SwedenRed!

Welcome to soccer-fans! :prost:

It´s nice to see that there are real Fotballfans they don´t care making Money with the Tickets for FIFA WorldCup! :top:

I hope someone will read this and contact you. :top:

But there are some things, I want to know:

Which WM Games have you seen in Germany?

How is the FIFA Party in your opinion? Many Fans of all countrys are peacefully making Party in many German Cities! It is very nice to see.
    Did you make the same experiences?

And last of all, how does our German Beer taste? :fress:

4. SwedenRed

SwedenRed Neuer Benutzer

Thanks for your kind comments.
    I have been to 3 matches so far, with 3 to go. Watched Sweden-Paraguay, England-Sweden, and Sweden-Germany. I am an Englishman living in Sweden, hence the tickets I managed to get.
    All I can say about my experience in Germany, and also my fellow friends is that it has been absolutely fantastic so far. The locals have made us feel so welcome, and have been great. I havent seen any trouble and my England shirt hasnt left my body...Almost everyone I have met have been really nice. As an Englishman, I didnt know what to expect at first, as there is a history between our Countries, but to see over 80000 English per game, and also over 50000 Swedes in Berlin, the trouble that has been has been very minor in my opinion. Let us hope it continues.
    Its been nice to meet so many nations, have some brilliant chats with many cultures. Loved Munich... also Cologne.
    Thank you all so far for excellent hosts, and by far the best Tournament I have been to... It includes 4 tournaments in my life! Keep it up. :klatsch :

5. Junker

Junker Altborusse

Have a nice time and enjoy it, the fourth:hail: :top: :prost3: