Some questions about German Bundesliga

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kneipe" wurde erstellt von Drepoz, 1 April 2008.

1. Drepoz

Drepoz New Member

Hi everybody,

I'm from Belgium (First I'm sorry for my english mistakes and my absolute ignorance of German language !), and I would ask you some questions about your - fantastic - Bundesliga. Actually, I'm so depressed with our football that I want to see how it works well in the other countries !

First one : Why are your stadiums so full ?!
    Is it only due to a "football mentality" which is built by many glory years of football ? Does or did it exist politics or some kind of "plans" which led to develop stadiums and especially attendance ?
    Why do the people go to the stadium ? (Of course, for your beautiful football, but what else ?) Are the prices cheap ? Does the football history of your country influence a lot these high attendances ?

Second one : How exactly does your sanction system work ? Here we can often hear Marc Wilmots talk about the quick and effective german refereeing system : video post-match, sanctions known in maximum three days, etc. Could you please tell me more about this functioning ? How are the decisions take ? Is there a powerful refereeing committee ? Who can be member of that committee ?

Third one : When the Maanschaft is "sick" (Euro 2000, 2004, or even World Cup 1998), how does she come back to the top ? I know that the players quality is always present in the team, even in last two European Championships, but are there actions, reforms or big thoughts in the DFB or in the medias ? If a trainer miss a tournament (like in 2000 for example), must he absolutely resign, or the second chance could exist ?

I hope I don't make too much mistakes and I really thank you for your next answers !!

Thomas.

2. Anzeige für Gäste

um diese Anzeige auszublenden!.
  3. Rupert

Rupert Je suis soleil

Sometimes you come back because you're simply lucky (2002).
    No trainer missed a european or world championship in the last 40 years.

4. Holgy

Holgy PTL-Meister 2011/12 Moderator

First the prices in germany are cheap in contrast to other countries especially england or italy. and there are a lot of new, comfortable stadiums. on the other hand the german footballfans concentrate on the Bundesliga and partly on the second devision. in the lower leagues there are not so much fans in the stadiums.
    and last but not least football is getting more and more popular in the last years. partly because of the WM2006 but even before the popularity is rising. it is changing from a lower class sport to entertaining for everyone. (what some fans do not appriciate!)

5. Drepoz

Drepoz New Member

I didn't meant miss, but fail : knock out after the first round.

You name the WM2006 : does the passion stay after the WM ? And this passion, did it help to "build" this WM ? (I meant as much by the fans as by the leaders)

I'm sorry to tell so many questions (which could be not easy) but I don't know enough things about my neighbours !^^)