Pizza 2-0 Krauti

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kneipe" wurde erstellt von PIZZA, 5 Juli 2006.

1. PIZZA

PIZZA Neuer Benutzer

AHAHAHA

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 20 Oktober 2008
  2. Anzeige für Gäste

um diese Anzeige auszublenden!.
  3. Don Promillo

Don Promillo Erfahrener Benutzer

Edit by R.v.N.: keine Ausdrücke bitte!

4. R.v.N.

R.v.N. Junior Konzepter UX

hey kommt mal alle wieder runter ja!!so kann das nicht weiter gehen!!!

5. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Lach so lange du noch kannst du R.v.N.:keine Ausdrücke!....Bei der EM zeigen wir eurem Rentnerteam wo es lang geht...Mit Frings hätten wir euch geschlagen und das habt ihr gewusst ihr:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: UND WELTMEISTER DAS WIRD PORTUGAL ODER FRANKREICH ABER NICHT ITALIEN !!!! WER SPIELT DRECKS VERTEIDIGUNGS FUßBALL ??? ITALIEN IM GLÜCK !!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Edit by R.v.N.: bitte haltet euch zurück sonst wird der Thread gelöscht

6. PIZZA

PIZZA Neuer Benutzer

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 20 Oktober 2008
  7. Don Promillo

Don Promillo Erfahrener Benutzer

kann man den typ nicht löschen?

8. PIZZA

PIZZA Neuer Benutzer

warum nicht du mögen ein zutreffendes?

9. R.v.N.

so da ihr es meines erachtens übertrieben hab,hab ich ersteinmal die Beiträge editiert...sollte es in dem Thread nicht besser werden, wird er mit Sicherheit gelöscht

10. Vanderbroek

Vanderbroek Moderator

Wo kommen eigentlich auf einmal diese ganzen Italo Idioten her, die hier nur Müll verzapfen? :weißnich: Nach der Finalniederlage am Sonntag sind se dann wieder ganz klein. :finger:

11. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

He should have not hit Julio Cruz... don't be angry with us, but with your stupid player, Torsten Frings!!!

and remember, Italy 2 Germany 0:zwinker:

12. Junker

Junker Altborusse

Der italienische Kindergarten hat Sommerferien

13. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

sorry, i don't understand german...

14. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Italy is Skandaly Juve and AC Goodbye !!! !!!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: :taetschel: FRANKREICH-italien 4-0 ZIDANE is BACK!!!!!!:fress: :fress: :fress: :fress:

15. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Okay Sorry !!! Aber so was regt mich sehr auf. Hätten wir gewonnen würde ich auch nicht ins Internet gehen und den Gegner auslachen....Ich hoffe und bete das am Sonntag die Mäuler gestopft werden....:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

16. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Dann fahr nach Hause....:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

17. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

I hate juventus with all my heart... and it doesn't interests the fifa world cup competition...

I thought that in a serious forum this kind of insult would have been punished with banning... I am polite person, but you are not the same i think... and i think that your 2 newspapers (Build and Der Spiegel) should be closed FOREVER!!! I didn't think that journalists could be such unpolite... i hope you and other people of this forum will explain it to me...

I didn't think you would have been such desperate to support France:auslach:

18. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Ich habe nix gegen Italien...Das Land ist schön und GEWONNEN habe wir da auch schon....Deutschland 3 mal Weltmeister und 3 mal Europameister !!! Italien 3 mal Weltmeister und 1 mal Europameister nicht schlecht aber noch sind wir besser !!!:zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker:

Anhänge:

19. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

can you speak english please?

20. André

André Foren-Capo Administrator

So jetzt ist aber Schluss hier mit Beleidigungen! :warn:

Hi Pasta, gratz for your victory!

That Kind ist Football, there has to be one Winner and one Losser, this kind Germany was the losser. But it´s only a game. ;-)

2 Minutes more and we have had a nice Chance. :floet:

I said to my friend: In 1990 we won the World Cup in Italy and now Italy will win the World Cup in Germany. :zwinker:

But my Heart is with the France Team. :zwinker:

21. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Okay okay....But I hope France win this Cup. Its a nice Goodbye for Zidane:huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu: :huhu:

22. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

Thanks for your sportivity!!!! :zwinker:

To ParadoX: One world cup is enough for zinedine zidane :zwinker:

23. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Warum du nicht gehen nach Hause und provozieren da ???:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Na ja ist ja auch egal....Berlin Berlin wir scheißen auf Berlin !!!:lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg:

24. André

André Foren-Capo Administrator

It´s nice that Brasil is not in the Final. Every 4 Years the yellow shirts in the Final, that sucks! :zwinker:

If Italy will win the World Cup i can live with this very good. You have a nice Defense an some realy very good Players in your National Team.

In Germany there was 7 Players , who shuld have played U21 World Cup. In the Future there will be something possible, I hope.

So What Do you think about the Serie A? Will they turn Juve in Serie C and Ac Milan, AC Florenz and AS Rom in Serie B?

Which is your favorite Team in Itally?

25. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

And 4 World Cups is toooooo much for Italy:zwinker: But okay thats right we have win the Cup in Italy and now Italy wins in Germany???? Its okay but I hope France make it...For me and for the Great Zidane....:zwinker: :zwinker: :zwinker: Penalty Kick where is my Penalty Kick ????:lachweg: :lachweg: :lachweg:

26. ParadoX

ParadoX PSP-KING

Yes the wonderful:lachweg: Team Brazil is out of the Game the Star is Zidane and not Ronaldinho and the Top Man with 5 Goals is Klose the German Boy wow!!!

27. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

I'm following the Serie A's happenings from a very long time, but at the moment I cannot explain what will happen... i'm just hoping that my favourite team (involved in the process) will not be turned in B, because the sad events happened to Fiorentina in the last year are surely too much...

28. koenigs_olaf

koenigs_olaf Passion OFC

I have a favour to Roma...:zwinker:

But if you would be honest to yourself you may should be banned, too. Just take a look at your postings. Not even nice statements, just provoking. What did you expect ???

Just to tell you the German point of view:

The main theme is what your media did: they finally suspended Frings. Everybody (even Italians) know that this wasn't fair at all. But you're often making blahblah and politics like that- so you may not wonder.

The reaction of Bild- Zeitung wasn't fair at all, and you're absolutely right. That kind of making anti Italian politics is a shame- for sure.

Bye the way. Here in Offenbach live many Italians and they don't need a newspaper to boykott German things. They just do it. But this is a different theme...:lachweg:

The article of Spiegel is a little bit different. That was an satiric article. But even most Germans didn't found it very funny, too.

Actually we have some people in the media (also on TV stations) who wanted to break any record to be funny- but failed. This Spiegel- satire failed, too.
    Anyway- Der Spiegel has appologized and maybe you might could accept it.

Finally I expected more german fans in Dortmund the whistle during your national anthem. But that wasn't really loud yesterday. So you could see that most German people are not influenced by this stupid kind of humour. :zwinker:

Regards Olaf

29. mitico

mitico E nu me scassa!!!!!

Ihr könnt sagen was ihr wollt, WIR fahren nach Berlin.
    http://www.otranto.biz/esibizione-aerea/frecce-tricolori-2.jpg

ciao ciao

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 10 Juni 2008
  30. R.v.N.

sry my english isn´t so good but i try to say what i want to say:

oh I think Frings hits Julio Cruz, because I saw the szene. I think it was right to suspend Frings. And now Italy can win the cup and i think they will.It´s a football and André said it right: its a game with a looser and a winner and now Italy wins and has the chance to win the world cup in Germany. We have a young team, which can win in next time.

31. PASTA

PASTA Neuer Benutzer

Are you saying that Frings's punch wasn't enough to suspend him? I don't think so, and I think also that one match is not enough to that happening... De Rossi, our player, has been suspended for 4 matches for a similar event...

I didn't boykott anything... I loved Beck's beer and wurstels, and I still love them... because I think that boykotts of pizza or pasta are very stupid behaviours...

And I also don't agree with whistles during national anthems... but every person thinks with his head...