FC Barcelona Tickets

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kneipe" wurde erstellt von edux127, 11 Januar 2007.

1. edux127

edux127 Member

Hi!

I have many friends coming to Barcelona and many of them ask me about our local football (soccer) team, and how to get some tickets to the game. There are many illegal companies selling tickets in Barcelona, and you have to be very carefull. First of all, you have to ensure that the reseller is a legal travel agency. Secondly, they have to have signed an agreement with the FC Barcelona to resell the tickets. They must show you the stamp of Official Ticket agent for the FC Barcelona. Otherwise, you will probably lose your money and will not see the game.

Here I paste a link to an official ticket agent for FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona Tickets

2. Anzeige für Gäste

um diese Anzeige auszublenden!.
  3. André

André Foren-Capo Administrator

Die Seite funktioniert bei mir nicht richtig? :gruebel:

Hier mal ne andere Ticket Seite: FC Barcelona Fußball-Tickets – Barcelona Fußball – Barcelona Tickets

4. edux127

edux127 Member

There are many places to buy tikcets in Barcelona. In my opinion, the best quality-prices rates are offered by:

FC Barcelona Fußball-Tickets – Barcelona Fußball – Barcelona Tickets

The prices are reasonable, they have an office in the center of Barcelona where you can contact them (sometimes it is important if you have any kind of problems) and they send you the tickets to your hotel or can can collect them at their office.

FC Barcelona Tickets

Official Ticket agent for FC Barcelona

5. GilbertBrown

GilbertBrown Green Bay Packers Owner

in allen 2 post insgesamt 5 mal den link auf seine seite zu setzen, das dürfte neuer rekord sein. nicht antworten, andre, löschen :huhu: